Roaming around with her best friend, the curious and cheeky raccoon, Pocahontas, the beautiful chieftain daughter discovers a ship with a lot of strangers on the shore. "These White people will bring much woe to our people" predicts the chieftain. And actually, the gold-greedy captain of the ship starts a war on the Indians. Will Pocahontas succeed in preventing the inevitable fight and to save their people?
Taken from the official Dingo Pictures website: http://www.dingo-pictures.de/en/poca-en.htm
See also: Pocahontas/Credits
- Ilona Strauss as Pocahontas
- Georg Feils as John and Hyena #2
- Armin Drogat as Wabuu and Native Chief
- Hanna Kandler as Princess
- Alwine Ickert as Pery
- Dirk Regenbogen as Mr. Crunchbone and Finnegan
- Bernt Moehrle as Hyena #1
- Thomas Rousselet as Vultures
- Pascal Drogat as Boy
- Mario Ciunel as Quickspear
- Edgar Silzer as Indian
- Andreas Weber as Drunk Man #1
- Ludwig Ickert as Drunk Man #2
- Jean Pinard as Smoking Cloud
- This film was released in Germany in two versions: the complete 52-minute version and a shortened 29-minute version. Some international dubs are based on the short version.
- At least for the English and Dutch dubs, the PlayStation version strangely plays the music in a much lower volume.
- During the scene where Mr. Crunchbone tells the drunk men to look for gold when they're sober, a bug can be seen crawling on the screen.
The original German film can be viewed here:
The English dub can be viewed here: