- The WG, Art Media and Fun Kid's DVDs replaces the German title card with a custom-made French title. The East West DVD is based on these releases.
- Later German copies redone the title card to read "DER HERR DES DSCHUNGELS" instead.
- The European Portuguese dub has a voice-over reading the title in Portuguese.
- The Spanish DVD has a custom-made title card as well.
- The PlayStation version mutes out all lines in the English dub where Lord is incorrectly referred to as Tarzan.
- The Russian DVD and Dingo's self-made German DVD had "AM NÄCHSTEN TAG". However, all non-German releases and (presumably) the Art Media release had the English translation, "THE NEXT DAY".
- The European Portuguese dub has a voice-over saying the names of the people who provided the translation.
- On the WG/Art Media DVD, the music cuts off after the credits are read.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.