|Wabuu der freche Waschbär|
|Alternate German titles||Wabuu der Waschbär|
|English titles||Wabuu the Little Raccoon|
Wabuu the Cheeky Raccoon
|Written by||Roswitha Haas|
|Music by||Can Oral|
|Running time||30 mins|
| main transcript • trailer transcripts|
screenshots • credits • releases
See also: Wabuu der freche Waschbär/Credits.
Note: All voice actors are uncredited in this movie.
- Viola Seiffe as Narrator
- Alwine Ickert as Bird
- Armin Drogat as Wabuu
- Georg Feils as Brummy
- Klaus Mueller as Wuschel
- Hanna Kandler as Alfred's Dog
|( • ) Original music|
|( K ) Killer Tracks music|
|( B ) Bluevalley music|
‣ Wabuu's Song - ? [theme tune]
‣ Zip and Cindy - Steve Kujala [Plays throughout the film]
‣ Ominous Jungle Drums - ? [Used throughout the film]
‣ Marching - ? [Brummy's signature theme]
‣ Didgeridoo - ? [Plays throughout the film]
‣ Oops - Jonathan Merrill [Plays throughout the film]
‣ Acoustic Strings - ? [Wuschel reminding Wabuu that the nuts won't be in his house before it's winter]
‣ Suspense A - ? [Wabuu talking about his plan to trap thieves]
‣ Mystery - ? [The animals sniffed and searched for the egg]
‣ Horn and Xylophone - ? [Used throughout the film]
‣ Soraya, oh Soraya - ? [Wuschel still underneath the tree]
‣ Suspense B - ? [Wabuu being worried that he killed Wuschel]
- The movie's theme song was allegedly released on some sort of CD under the title of Schwibbeldiwappdidu (Wabus Lied). However, the only evidence of this existing is a last.fm page on Armin Drogat.
- A radioplay of this story was released in 2004 on audio cassette and CD.
- The audio is out of sync with the visuals even more so than in other English-language versions of Dingo Pictures cartoons. All of the voice acting was done by what appears to be a father and son, and very rarely do their lines correspond to the mouth movements of the characters.
- One scene in the English dub has the dialogue from a later scene. As a result, that scene has no audible dialogue.